My first introduction

Hey guys!

This is going to be my first post on my new blog. As you all can see, this blog is going to be about nailstyling. Part of the blog will be in Dutch and another part in English. This blog is a part of my schoolwork for our English and Dutch lessons.

So first let's start with who i am. I am Laurajane van der Heijden, and i am 20 years old. I will be turning 21 on the 2nd of May, 2017. I was born and raised in the small town of Venray in a multicultural family. My dad's origin lies in Spain and my mom is part Dutch part German. This makes me a halfblood. At the moment i'm studying to become a Allround Beautician at Gilde opleidingen Venlo. I'm in my second year and i only have one year left after we close this year up. I really like my study, it gives me the oppertunity to express myself in social and creative ways.

In my spare time i like to spend time with my friends, partner and family. Family means allot in spanish culture. My grandmother was a important part of my upbringing, she raised me the original spanish ways wich means i learned to cook, clean and take care of others from a young age. This upbringing stays with me until today and makes my life exactly the way it is. Also i have a partner of 2,5 years. His name is Etibar Bachsijev and he is the love of my life. We have the same plans and ideas for the future. We are curently working for our own house, so that we can move forward in our lives.

Last May 2016, i got my certificate in nailstyling at the Wellness Academy in Eindhoven. This gave me the oppertunity to start working in nailstyling next to my study. After a couple of months training at home, i started my own salon in nailstyling last december 2016. It's called Pura Vida nails. My salon is working out really good, and i'm fully booked almost every week. The money i get from doing this is invested back into the salon. The little that is left, i spend on myself. I think i did deserve that after all the hard work.

Now that you know a little more about me, stay tuned for my next blogpost about the anatomy of the nail!

Love,

Laurajane


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog

Anatomie van de nagel

Probleemnagels

Nailart technieken